Foreign language teachers (Teaching courses: Spoken English Course, Business English Course, and Accounting English Course)
Majors and Vacancy
1. Accounting, recruitment of 2 people (Master’s degree and above)
2. English (Oral English), recruitment of 2 people (Bachelor’s degree and above)
3. Business English, recruitment of 2 people (Master’s degree and above)
4. International Economy and Trade, recruitment of 2 people (Master’s degree and above)
5. Finance, recruitment of 2 people (Master’s degree and above).
1. English native speaker (best from America, Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.)
2. Comply with relevant laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China
3. No criminal record and no bad behavior
4. At least 2 years’ teaching experience (please attach your recommendation letter)
5. In a good state of health
6. Either male or female under 60 years old.
Wages and Benefits
1. Salaries negotiable
2. Free accommodation on campus with some necessary facilities
3. Being provided the according insurance recommended and required by China’s laws and regulations, the insurance period will cover the contract time.
2. Photocopy of passport（the personal data page）
3. Photocopy of Degree certificate
4. Health certificate
5. Photocopy of the Foreign Expert Certificate and effective Residence Permit of mainland China
6. Please provide the recommendation letter if you have been teaching in China.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call us at +86 20 82905426, or fax us at +86 20 82901370.
If you feel interested in the position, please submit an English CV and relevant documents to us by either of the followings:
1. Email:  email@example.com
2. Post Address: Personnel Department, Huali College, Guangdong University of Technology, 11th Huali Road, Huali Science Park, Zengcheng, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China.
Contact person: Ms. Zhang
Brief Introduction of Huali College
Huali college Guangdong University of Technology was established under the approval of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China and Government of Guangdong Province as an independent college of Guangdong University of  Technology.
Located in Zengcheng City, a suburb of Guangzhou City and the economic hub of Zhujiang Delta, the campus covers an area of over 50 hectares, with a floor area of 200,000 square meters. There are well-equipped teaching buildings, advanced multiple-media classrooms, Language labs, computer rooms, professional laboratories, indoor and outdoor sport areas, namely tennis courts, basketball courts, as well as a gymnasium. There are also dinning halls as well as Western Restaurants, coffee shops, a bank, a supermarket, the school clinic and a bus station outside the campus.
The university enjoys fine surroundings featuring green trees, beautiful flowers, scenic bridges and fresh air. The nice surroundings together with the advanced infrastructure have laid a solid foundation for improving the level of teaching, research, and management which benefits both the staff and students.